Thursday, August 10, 2006

Lady at the gymn

Twenty minutes to go. Step up, step down, step up, no look, no glance. She´s curving her back. A bit of skin, a trap of lust, a silent flash of hair across her eyes. Step up, step down. Ten more to go. Heartbeats up, must slow rate. A charming sigh, a bend, a crushing of the knee against the floor. Step up, step down, I worry about my heart, just my heart in strain. No looks, no contact, she might learn. Just nine more to go. And there, she tilts, she is in blue, she's just up from bed, no false color on her eyelids, and there they are those charming wrinkles of life and wisdom. Step up, step down, just eight more to go. What would it be if it was just gymn and no lust? Step up, step down. She might notice I look. No look. She knows. I'm sure she feels my restraint. Just seven more, just five more, just no more, no more, no more. And yet.

No comments: